Having difficulties with Yousician Guitar? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By SeekerOfTheWay
I think I'm getting these backwards! When it shows the tip of the triangle pointing up strum down, right? It's really confusing right now!

This seems backwards, unless I have it backwards.

Help!
Last edited by SeekerOfTheWay on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rogue_code
SeekerOfTheWay wrote:I think I'm getting these backwards! When it shows the the tip of the triangle pouting up strum down, right? It's really confusing right now! !
Maybe it's easier if you think of it as "away from head", "towards your head"?
By SeekerOfTheWay
I think I see the logic now. The arrow points toward the high E string, since it's representing how we see the fretboard. It does make sense. I'll just have to change my thinking and get used to it!

Away from head may work! Haha. Thanks!
By JamesNeilson
Yep, that's the reason why there is perspective on the tab - it's just like looking at your instrument while you play: the strings that are closest to you in real life are 'closest to you' on the screen. Try to avoid any thinking about up=down or anything like that, it's just about near->far. :-)
By hankt
I haven't seen a strumming pattern. For instance, check the Billy Eilish song "Watch", there is no mention of strumming patterns on the cowboy chords lesson.
Level 4 Bass

You can do it, try breaking up the song in smaller[…]

Also sad to hear this decision. New to the platfo[…]

Some piano chords not recognized

Hello, Same issue in the chords Trainer. C and Am […]

Hello I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I sub[…]