Having difficulties with Yousician Guitar? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By GUESTY
Hi Folks,

Anyone else having trouble levelling up? I have perfected every song and passed every skill test up to Level 5 :D but my profile still shows Level 3. :cry:

Any idea what's wrong? :?:

Subscribed for another month today. I love Yousician, my playing has come on so much this month when compared to a whole 10 years worth of just dabbling!

Cheers,

Guesty
By ChefMmmm
I find the leveling quite slow as well. I have been on level 4 for a long time now with almost no progress despite having gold starred quite a few sections since getting there. I am sure it comes down to what criteria are used to determine leveling up.
By mightyomouse
Same here, stuck on level 4 and I'm pretty sure the green bar hasn't moved for some time now.
GUESTY wrote:Subscribed for another month today. I love Yousician, my playing has come on so much this month when compared to a whole 10 years worth of just dabbling!
Subscribed for a year :P Yousician is the best tool to teach you guitar even in beta. We could debate about song orders and levels because sometimes it feels off but that's a minor thing. In general and so far, great app. I have no doubt Yousician getting better after the devs implement all the features they have in mind.

Cheers!
By GUESTY
ChefMmmm wrote:I find the levelling quite slow as well. I have been on level 4 for a long time now with almost no progress despite having gold starred quite a few sections since getting there. I am sure it comes down to what criteria are used to determine leveling up.
Hi Chef,

I think this is a technical issue rather me wanting to progress faster. I have gold starred all songs (usually with a scorein top 6) up to the level 5/6 skill test, however despite passing all the skill tests I still show at level 3 with just 1/3rd of the profile dial in green.

It's not stopping me continuing with new lessons, I just though the tech guys would like to know what gremlins show up in the Beta.

Have a great Christmas guys!

Guesty
By ylly
you are still lucky, you have a green circle of some sort :)
Yep it seems stuck. Improving results step by step doesn't seem to affect the level :(
By Jonu
Thx for reporting this, there seems to be something broken there
By lizziejnks
I have just started using Yousician it’s great! But I don’t know how you level up to level 1 completed all my missions with 3 gold stars but I’m just not levelling up! :( :?:
By mootstrap
Lizziejnks:

Does it give you a button for "Unlock Level 1" or something similar next to the "Guided Lesson" when you start it up? Also, are you completing all the paths?
Level 4 Bass

You can do it, try breaking up the song in smaller[…]

Also sad to hear this decision. New to the platfo[…]

Some piano chords not recognized

Hello, Same issue in the chords Trainer. C and Am […]

Hello I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I sub[…]