Having problems with subscriptions or payments? Read this first

Moderators: distanceremovedradio, p90player

I cancelled my account months ago. I have sent you guys emails. I do not use this app, nor have I used it in months. I have filed a fraud report with my credit card company. I want the payments to be refunded and I want my account CANCELLED!!!!!!!!
It seems fine to me??
Also support are very helpful and the solved my issue with an exercise not accepting my score at the end screen ..so I couldn't get my stars or move on to the next exercise..all was fixed by the next day..did you try contacting support yet??
It is a great app and I think you would get a lot of benefits from it if you could get you issue looked at so it can be resolved.
Good luck with your playing though
I think that I found a Solution

"You may terminate this Agreement by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use the Services. If you have any subscription, and terminate this Agreement before the end of your such subscription, we are unable to offer any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription."
joeymclaughlin wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:30 am
I think that I found a Solution

"You may terminate this Agreement by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use the Services. If you have any subscription, and terminate this Agreement before the end of your such subscription, we are unable to offer any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription."
Never mind, you will still have to pay
I need new filter.

I am using yousician. But in searching form i have[…]

Under the bridge

Hi Tschimm, sorry about the slow reply! It's actu[…]

Can you help me?

Recently bought a Caramel baritone electro acousti[…]

Hi, Since the latest update, my computer does not[…]