Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By matthewduv
Hi. Thanks so much for adding UKULELE!!! I'm so sincerely appreciative. I'm wondering... I play with a low G string but the Yousician tuner doesn't seem to recognize it. Would it be possible for the tuner recognize Low G tuning in the future?
Works in GuitarTuna, so thanks for that!
Ok, see ya.
By WolfJeeper
I also tried to tune and play songs and learn my ukulele but because I prefer a Low G string the app always thinks I'm out of tune or playing wrong. Please update this awesome program to represent the popular Low G setup of Ukuleles!
Much Aloha! ~Jason ;)~
By Spinningwoman
Does it actually not work in the app or just in the tuner? I ask because I've actually used the some missions in the app with a piccolo uke which is tuned an octave above and it picked up OK. I don't use the Yousician tuner - it seems buggy to me.
By nocnyptak
Something went wrong in January 2016 and I blame some of app updates. I never had problems to play my tenor uke before Jan 16 but I can't use it now.

I bought s waterman soprano as a pocket uke for picnic time but never expected it becomes my main ukulele to play... Soprano uke is fully supported by Yousician.
By matthewduv
Sorry lost track of this. Clarifications:
- the tenor tuning with the Low G works fine in the assignments
- it is just the tuner that doens't seem to recognize low G tuning
- but I agree, I tend to use other tuners, the Yousician tuner seems to tune sharp. it's in tune with itself, and I suppose probably with the app songs, but it doesn't agree with all of the other tuners I have downloaded (there are many in the App Store)
- the GuitarTuna app does recognize Low G tuning, but also seems to want everything tuned sharp compared to other apps
- I think Yousician intends to tune to A440, right?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]