Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By p90player
It started a few versions ago and seems to be getting worse.
The sound is fine but the fretboard/bouncing ball stutter at times making it hard to register properly since it sometimes happens when the note needs to be played . Is anyone else having this issue with a PC?
My computer is pretty stout from ram to graphics card and no other apps show this symptom.

Thanks
By nocnyptak
Yes, I do experience some new troubles from time to time after updates.

I never had a ball hanging in one place for ages or song running like mad.... that happens now but hard to say what the reason is. My pc is pretty good, with a lot of ram etc (cad pc).

So far the best solution for me was changing audio channels. ASIO never works properly with yousician for me but when I switch a few times and change drivers then something "clicks" properly and it suddenly works fine.

I am not very happy that tuner fails to work properly, rocksmith cable is recognized but not applied and yousician disturbs the game with messages about "guitar SLIGHTLY out of tune" which freezes screen for a while with song going in the background (so when the message is fully visible and screen responsive again you now have a row of red notes in your song)... It started a few updates ago.

Well, dear devs, do something about it please.
By ylly
I have no trouble with the app on PC (Windows 10).

This is a good PC but nothing special.

Could be related to a specific graphics card, maybe?
By nocnyptak
Btw, I have similar problems on my laptop too. But only once with bouncing ball.

A few times strange things happened too, for example song lost sensitive properties and I had no recognition at all - the same way as free out of time version but with coloured background (on my premium account).
By nocnyptak
Lucky man... :-)
By Veneficus
Same issue here on Android.

The ball stutters right before the first section, putting the audio out of sync with the video. Totally messes up all timings and note recognition. Needs to be fixed asap, or the whole subscription becomes almost worthless as certain levels cannot be completed reasonably . :x
By Diablo0311
i've the same problem with stuttering Video since a while :-( !!!

Its unplayable with this bug need help.

Reinstalling the programm doesn't help.
Changing resolution size doesn't help.
Changing audio input and audio driver doesn't help.

with this bug the program sucks and is not worth money anymore .

Desktop PC
intel core 2 Q9950 @3,4 Ghz
8GB Ram
win10 64 bit
GTX 970
By WallyHartshorn
I've been having the same problem for quite a while with the piano lessons. The entire screen seems to jump backwards a bit, while the audio plays uninterrupted, with the result being that the notes are no longer in sync with the audio.
By Jonu
Hi, sorry for delayed answers and problems you are having. This problem seem to happen only to some users. It would be great help if you could post your Operations system and Audio card information here. Thanks!

Hi! All the issues with antivirus software mistak[…]