Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
Hi,
When I chose a song to play (from either the song list or through the learning stream on either piano or guitar) and click on practice or play I hear an audible click however the song does not load. Furthermore the subscribe button is now appearing on the main dashboard when I click on it a very unhelpful error telling me something went wrong appears.
This also occurs if I chose a premium song to play I receive the same unhelpful error informing me something went wrong.
Can you please take a look asap as currently Yousician is unusable.
I had the same results on my pc and iPad. Both worked fine yesterday on the same version of Yousician so it appears to be a back end issue.
thanks
mackieattack wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:18 am
Hi,
When I chose a song to play (from either the song list or through the learning stream on either piano or guitar) and click on practice or play I hear an audible click however the song does not load. Furthermore the subscribe button is now appearing on the main dashboard when I click on it a very unhelpful error telling me something went wrong appears.
This also occurs if I chose a premium song to play I receive the same unhelpful error informing me something went wrong.
Can you please take a look asap as currently Yousician is unusable.
I had the same results on my pc and iPad. Both worked fine yesterday on the same version of Yousician so it appears to be a back end issue.
thanks
Hi! Could you please reach out to our support team here: https://yousician.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We'll look into the issue and help you resolve it! Thanks :)
yousician launcher doesn't open

Hello, The same thing happened to me. Was there […]

inconsistent points

Remember that the high score is made up of your be[…]

Linux support was dropped something like 2 years a[…]

I suspect that problem #1 may be related to the fa[…]