Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Ukulele here
By Fatbloke-1
Yousician is great, but I am eagerly awaiting the Ukulele knowledge path. I'm hoping this will include fretboard learning exercises (for example to identify notes by ear). It has been a bit frustrating that it seems that this is available for the piano, but not yet for us Uke players. Can we have a teaser as to what this Knowledge Path is going to contain, and when it will be available? Best Wishes :D
By kyrosteinius
Yousician communication sounds like :

"We're working hard to improve Yousician with each release. Stay tuned for the next big update"

so imho you should stay tune..... :lol:
By Sdavis8888
Any updates on when the Ukulele Knowledge Path is coming? I think it'd been listing as coming soon for over 1 and a 1/2 years...
I'm hoping for some music theory and exercises that help with the lead track - at level 5/6 the lead track gets a lot harder than the rhythm track - at least for me.
By Sdavis8888
It's been over a year since my first request for an update on the Knowledge Path for Ukulele.

The Knowledge Path has been listed as coming soon for over 2 years!

Does anyone from Yousician respond in these forums?

Also are there any improvements coming for lead levels 5-8? The training modules for slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs are woefully inadequate and seem designed to set people up for failure. I am thankful for Yousician as a whole and I would gladly create training modules for these techniques if the song creator supported making slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
By kenny appermans
Sdavis8888 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 pm
It's been over a year since my first request for an update on the Knowledge Path for Ukulele.

The Knowledge Path has been listed as coming soon for over 2 years!
Think they can better just delete the knowledge path cause they are going for their 3th term.
By Sdavis8888
They just deleted the "Knowledge Path - Coming Soon" button on the Ukulele learning path. I guess the "coming soon" part was a multi-year joke.
By riveruke
Now it's 2019 and still no Ukulele Knowledge path...4 years after we were told it was coming soon.

In fact the Ukulele syllabus doesn't seem to have been updated in a couple years; And it has some pretty big holes in it.
I need new filter.

I am using yousician. But in searching form i have[…]

Under the bridge

Hi Tschimm, sorry about the slow reply! It's actu[…]

Can you help me?

Recently bought a Caramel baritone electro acousti[…]

Hi, Since the latest update, my computer does not[…]