Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Scifi_Dave
Hello,

First off want to say you have come a long way from when I first started using this program to improve my guitar skills. Thank you and keep up the hard work!

Now onto my concern, I pay a lot of money for the premium+ service so I can get access to the songs by artists and don't really use the ability for the other instruments (this is for another topic). My concern is that song's I've been playing or practicing with are no longer there. As an example I have been slowly practicing the Beatles songs as my Mother-in-law loves them (she actually went to see them many moons ago).

Today I did a search on them as I was going to play a song for her and found that when I did a search on "The Beatles" nothing came up with that artist. I've noticed other songs in the past but thought that with so many in the list I may of just missed them.

For all of us that are paying you the Premium+ service annually I feel we need an explanation on why they have been removed? If you have purchased the rights to the songs then they should be in the program till this program no longer exists. I'll be surprised if I get a response from someone on the Yousician team as I've seen in the past there doesn't seem to be much support from the Team but more from other Yousician players.

Dave
By sundown25
Same here...

Tried to find Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams and found it is gone.
I am very disappionted about this. :(
Please Yousician-Team explain this to us.
What are the Reasons for Songs to disappear?
By jonn webb
Whilst I acknowledge songs do need to go due to licencing changes etc, it would actually be nice to at least give us more communications on new songs coming in and songs leaving. Update comms seem to be so minimal these days.
By azuos01
I have noticed the same issue, and the worst part is the lack of visibility from Yousiciam team on such sort of changes. We are paying for those songs and we deserve some attention from them.

It is frustrating when we spent our time training a song and all of sudden it simply disappears, leaving us without any option to get back to music we were playing.

Besides that problem, not having new songs in a reasonable period of time is another issue that bothers me a lot. You guys may remember that at the begging of the premium signature, almost every week we were presented to new music to play, which is not happening any longer (at least for me in Brazil!).

If Yousician insists on that behavior, no paying attention to their customers (we!), I will not have other option than skipping premium signature renewal.

I hope to get some feedback from Yousician customer support team on issues reported.
By Scifi_Dave
Yeah so a while back I did get a response from the Yousician team (had to post the same concern on Facebook where they responded). This is what they said:

<quote>Thank you for getting in touch.

Yousician works with publishers around the world to provide the best available content for our users. Unfortunately, in some rare cases, content availability is subject to change and songs that used to be available may need to be removed. We are terribly sorry about that.

We recommend keeping checking out the "New on Yousician" row in the home screen to look out for new content added to the app.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. </quote>

I am not sure how there license is any different from other services that get premium songs and not have them "disappear" (ie. Rocksmith). In my time using this program (which I do love and has helped me become a better guitar player) I've noticed that the Yousician teams communication skills sucks.

They used to update the forum with notes on the latest updates what they've fixed or new features they have released. Now I have to go through other social media (Facebook) to get a response back. I agree when they first released the Premium + part we were getting new songs every week, now it seems like one ever 3-4 weeks.

Yousician you have to do something soon to keep your long time customers here and want to play Yousician. If you can't keep the community updated and hyped on new stuff coming out or for reasons to come back after the subscription runs out then people are going to leave.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]