Having difficulties with Yousician Piano? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
There is a glitch in the Broken Chords/Moonlight sonato trainer....after i complete part 1 of the trainer, it wont let me continue on to finish part 2...therefore I am stuck on that level and it all the other levels are locked...also if there could also be a practice mode for the trainers like yall have with the songs that would be great so i could slow it down.
I'm having exactly the same issue as you and it seems we're not the only ones since Aaron Rupe already a posted a video of the problem in a thread above.

https://youtu.be/KFNwqjdAGoU

I really hope that they can fix this bug because like you i'm stuck on this level and unable to progress. I'm going to try emailing support directly. You might also want to do the same.
I'm sure they're listening... and I'm sure they'll fix it soon...
KINGFARRELL wrote:also if there could also be a practice mode for the trainers like yall have with the songs that would be great so i could slow it down.

I don't know about having practice mode for trainers... but I'd definitely like to be able to play them in parts .. like we can with songs.... to me the trainers feel a little too much like skill test... the trainers are a great idea.. a little extra focused practice on licks and chords is welcome, it's gets a little frustrating though, when it blocks your progress... there seem to be way more trainers on the piano side of Yousician.. might be cooler if the extra practice was optional.. instead of it seeming like a "skill test" in-between every song...
Hello and thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the issue, but it has now been fixed. You should now be able to move forward with Moonlight Sonata Trainer!

Regarding the ability to practice the lick trainers by individual parts, this is something we are planning to add as soon as possible. We will keep you updated.

Thanks!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]