Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By nocnyptak
Is Yousician tuner working fine for you?

After all those updates my tuner became pretty awkward to tune. It does not react to uke G at all these days. Is it just mine?
By Spinningwoman
I have a tuner which I keep clipped to my uke, so I haven't used the Yousician one much at all.
By nocnyptak
Of course I have a clipped tuner too. But if uke is not in tune with Yousician then app fails to recognize notes. Which now happens more often than not with my G string notes (and as I wrote app tuner does not even bother to work over my G string - however other strings are tuned just fine). Quite sudden change to me...
By Spinningwoman
Ive had problems with the tuner which is why I don't use it, but never had problems with the program recognising the notes on my uke tuned by my clip on tuner. My ukes are all high G, but I have also used a piccolo isle tuned to an octave above - recognition was perhaps a bit more patchy but that may reflect my worse playing.
By Spinningwoman
Though it may be significant that I haven't used the PC for Yousician for a while, now that I have acquired an IPad.
By nocnyptak
Tuner improved on Windows 10 and Android.
Many thanks :-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]