Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By pumpkinlove
Hello!
My name is Melissa! I've been using Yousician for ehhhh..... about two moths give or take. and i first started out using my laptop.

Now i was really excited to use this app on my computer to play one of the funnest instruments i know. But to my great disappointment the tuner wouldn't work- i ignored this because i thought because mine was a tenor and it couldn't hit the same notes as a soprano. So i continued to the lesson i was sure i was getting ever single note right but it refused to pick it up.

I spent literally an hour of complaining to my family and playing a open string chord repeatedly. i had to resort to using my dad's phone which was harder to see because of the smaller screen and i had nowhere to put to see clearly.

the phone app works just fine but i want to use my own laptop.

PLEASE HELP!
[/color]
By nocnyptak
I have the same problem after updates. It used to work fine on every device I tried but now apps fail to recognize notes when I play my tenor uke. Shame. I wrote to support@Yousician.com and am waiting for reply. I hope it's a temporary problem because I paid subscription for a year.
By nocnyptak
Support replied that they had no reports about tenor ukulele recognition problems... Here we go again.
By djsirena
I'm having the same problem, but mostly with the F chord. I can't get past La Bamba because I fail so many F chords. It's very annoying. I'm using an iRig2 and the stock pickup on my Diamond Head ukulele.
By nocnyptak
Hi there

Tenor ukulele recognition has been fixed. At least it worked fine last time I tried it (but this was before the very latest update so who knows...).

Did you tune your uke with Yousician?
It is important to tune it roughly with in-app tuner - otherwise Yousician fails to recognise notes.
By djsirena
nocnyptak wrote:Hi there

Tenor ukulele recognition has been fixed. At least it worked fine last time I tried it (but this was before the very latest update so who knows...).

Did you tune your uke with Yousician?
It is important to tune it roughly with in-app tuner - otherwise Yousician fails to recognise notes.

Yep, tuned spot on with Yousician tuner using my iRig2, so it has to be spot on compared to using the external mics.

I was trying to upload a screenshot of what happened, but neither Safari nor Firefox will allow it. They both state that the website can't be found.
By djsirena
It then says "Secure Connection Failed" with Firefox.
By djsirena
I don't know how, but after about the 32nd try (I don't think I'm kidding on that either) I decided to just quit for a while, so I went back to the mission area, and it passed me out of that song like I had done well. Finally a bug in my favour.
By djsirena
I've also tried E7. I looked at the diagramme on Yousician, tried many times to play it, and it seldomly recognises the note. I looked on YouTube and realised that I was doing it correctly. Yet another bug. Every other note works fine, or so it seems.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]