Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
I realise that you are not going to change this, but I thought I would feed back anyway. It feels to me like the 'finger style' missions are in the wrong place, logically and developmentally. Really, the repetitive use of a finger style plucking pattern against a left hand chord pattern is more part of the 'chord' playing than the 'melody' playing for me. I found it much harder to struggle through the previous melody missions, where the left hand is having to do complex things. I was desperate to open up the finger style missions as the real life group lessons I was attending treated this as another method of accompaniment, almost equivalent to another strum pattern, and I wanted to be able to practice in Yousician. I felt like there ought to be a line across from the 'chord' path to the fingerstyle missions, at least.
i'm a bit behind in Melody rather than Chords, by choice, but it does seem that there is a little bit more of that as I go on. It's presented as fingerpicking but it is actually a chord position with a repeated fingerpicking pattern, and they do show the chord on Yousician.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]