Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By Rockepeter
I´m using the Avid Eleven Rack with Win10 and everything is working smoothly.
By JJRaf
Hi. I am using a Surface Pro with Win 10 and a rocksmith cable on an acoustic electric (Yamaha apx500). I've been working for a couple of month with yousician but have been following the lead guitar path. I recently started working on the rhythm path but I am having problems with the notes. Specifically, the I cant get yousician to recognize the note when I strung an Em chord. All others seems to work fine. Any ideas?
By chwhitehead
I am using a USB Guitar Cable VAlinks USB Interface Male to 6.35mm 1/4" Mono Male Electric Guitar Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter for Instruments Recording Singing iPhone GarageBand Game-3m/10ft, and while my guitar is recognized, I cannot here audio from my computer when the USB is plugged in. What should I do?
By Taihennami
I'm using a standard desktop PC with a USB gaming headset. I have no worthwhile speakers or headphones to plug into the built-in audio jacks, only a set of portable headphones.

Under Windows, I can't get any sound through the gaming headset with Yousician, even though it works perfectly in every other application and game I have, but the headset's microphone picks up my voice and seems to work with the tuning mode. If I switch to the built-in audio output, I can now hear the videos and backing tracks, but the microphone no longer works. The audio settings in-game give no way to choose the output, and the headset microphone is the only choice for input. This is after changing the sample rate on all interfaces back to 44100Hz; at anything else, *nothing* works at all (though I occasionally got a loud, continuous buzz instead).

Under Linux Mint, the sound comes through the internal output even when I explicitly select the USB headset, even though I've successfully made that the default for all other applications. There are *many* choices for sound input and output, but for most of them it tells me that it doesn't work, and I have to click many times to acknowledge that message before it lets me make another choice. Or at least, that's what I got on the first launch; now I just get a black screen. I'm searching for the settings file to investigate further.

ETA: Having found the settings file and reset the game to windowed mode, I now realise that the Linux audio settings are telling me to select an "input device" but giving me the names of *output* devices to choose from (eg. 2.0, 2.1, 4.0, 5.1, 7.1 interfaces to the same underlying hardware). The input device is, in fact, set to the corresponding physical device, but the output device cannot be changed at all.
By Jegla
Hi,

Is there an interface for an android tablet or phone.? I tried irig ua, but I cannot hear my Uke in Yousician.
By pzorenc
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 With line 6 Helix

I am using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 with a line 6 helix to play on Yousician. The computer I using for playing is an Apple Mac air connected to the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4. It seems that Yousician sometime have problems To recognize the sound and tones. It showes green but the note is to late our to early while I am pretty sure it’s exactly on time. So is this a problem from focusrite, software or hardware?
By pzorenc
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 With line 6 Helix

I am using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 with a line 6 helix to play on Yousician. The computer I using for playing is an Apple Mac air connected to the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4. It seems that Yousician sometime have problems To recognize the sound and tones. It showes green but the note is to late our to early while I am pretty sure it’s exactly on time. So is this a problem from focusrite, software or hardware?
Level 4 Bass

You can do it, try breaking up the song in smaller[…]

Also sad to hear this decision. New to the platfo[…]

Some piano chords not recognized

Hello, Same issue in the chords Trainer. C and Am […]

Hello I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I sub[…]