Having difficulties with Yousician Ukulele? Found a bug in the game? Post it here.
By wfcentral
just in case anyone else missed this - I DID.

When doing the lessons on strum patterns I did not notice the up down pattern on the graphics. I struggled for days trying to figure out when to strum up or down...

I took a week off and practiced songs from youtube. When I came back and started doing yousician again I suddenly noticed the visual patterns on the bars showing me how they wanted me to strum that song.

Was this explained somewhere in the lessons or did the developers think it was obvious enough that all users would see it? I did not.
By SeekerOfTheWay
You're not alone. I'm "duh" too. :) If it was explained anywhere I missed it. It's obviously to me now but I asked on here and got schooled.

Maybe it was an update to Uke while you were away? For me, it was always there and I just was confused for a minute.

Guitar strumming pattern
By missjamiekaren
I can't seem to find this? :(

I uploaded a screen shot. This "lesson" specifically says the up/down strumming was hard. But I can't figure out when I was supposed to even learn how to do this to begin with. Other than the How To video, I can't see any instructions on strumming. That's a huge part of what would make Yousician useful for me. Most everything else you can find on YouTube.
By Antmax
Some features just appear in an update without much in the way of announcement outside of the updates forum. So its easy to miss them if your away for a day or two.
By Toni Murga
I am also strugling with the struming lessons, I’ve gone back twice to start right from the video and I still can’t figure out when I have to make a Down or Up strum. On the so called “training” lesson they start with a DU-D pattern, to inmediate change to a DDD-UDU “country pattern” not to mention that on the following lessons they only tell you the pattern at the begining of the lesson but it stays for such a short time on the screen that I have to go back several times until I can figure it out.
So I am stuck here, no matter how hard I try, A proper explanation would be desirable, if it follows this way definitely I am not going to renew my subscription.
By Karjar
Am I confused? The pattern will be D-DU etc but the arrows within the chord look to me like up-up down???

Or is the pattern suppose to reflect like a tab. Basically upside down unless you visualize your neck horizontal with the horizontal string lines in tab?

Would be more instantly visual if down was down and not showing up with in the chord block diagram (arrows)
By Ykarus
It's B on your picture. Hold the Ukulele in front of you with the strings facing up or flip it over with the strings facing you. That's the position you see on the screen. So in your picture it's DOWN UP.

I’m having the same issue on software versio[…]

Yousician update - version 3.9

The sorting is not friendly. While you try to scro[…]

Ear Training Up & Down

I am trying to complete Ear Training Up & Down[…]

Working up the guitar neck?

Makes sense. Thanks! And I’ll try the Fb g[…]