Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Ukulele here
By Fatbloke-1
Yousician is great, but I am eagerly awaiting the Ukulele knowledge path. I'm hoping this will include fretboard learning exercises (for example to identify notes by ear). It has been a bit frustrating that it seems that this is available for the piano, but not yet for us Uke players. Can we have a teaser as to what this Knowledge Path is going to contain, and when it will be available? Best Wishes :D
By kyrosteinius
Yousician communication sounds like :

"We're working hard to improve Yousician with each release. Stay tuned for the next big update"

so imho you should stay tune..... :lol:
By Sdavis8888
Any updates on when the Ukulele Knowledge Path is coming? I think it'd been listing as coming soon for over 1 and a 1/2 years...
I'm hoping for some music theory and exercises that help with the lead track - at level 5/6 the lead track gets a lot harder than the rhythm track - at least for me.
By Sdavis8888
It's been over a year since my first request for an update on the Knowledge Path for Ukulele.

The Knowledge Path has been listed as coming soon for over 2 years!

Does anyone from Yousician respond in these forums?

Also are there any improvements coming for lead levels 5-8? The training modules for slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs are woefully inadequate and seem designed to set people up for failure. I am thankful for Yousician as a whole and I would gladly create training modules for these techniques if the song creator supported making slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
By kenny appermans
Sdavis8888 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 pm
It's been over a year since my first request for an update on the Knowledge Path for Ukulele.

The Knowledge Path has been listed as coming soon for over 2 years!
Think they can better just delete the knowledge path cause they are going for their 3th term.
By Sdavis8888
They just deleted the "Knowledge Path - Coming Soon" button on the Ukulele learning path. I guess the "coming soon" part was a multi-year joke.

Hello there I'm a bit new to this forum, but i thi[…]

great Idea

Friend Add Thread

Total beginner grateful for advice. Do I need fin[…]

Ouch my fingertips!

That's absolutely normal. Anyone here have checked[…]