Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Bass here
By Jonm575
I've been a bass player for 10 years and learned mostly through ear and tab. I'm recently taking on theory application and even moreso, the 5 string. Yousician really ties everything together pretty well for me, and makes it fun.

The only downer I have is there is no option to play with 5 string in the app. I can learn a song, memorize it, and convert what I want to the lower extended range no problem.. but if I can see it, hear it, and play it all together I'd be like.. :D
By nocnyptak
You can upload gp5 or gpx file with any tuning for up to (as far as I remember) 7 strings.

The best software for creating / transposing etc music is guitar pro (free for 30 days and then paid but worth the money) or tuxguitar (free app). Some people use musescore (free app).

Feel free to join bass team facebook group (Eugen plays 5-string bass, I OCCASIONALY play 6-string bass etc)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bassteamyousician/
By jstig
Jonm575 wrote:I've been a bass player for 10 years and learned mostly through ear and tab. I'm recently taking on theory application and even moreso, the 5 string. Yousician really ties everything together pretty well for me, and makes it fun.

The only downer I have is there is no option to play with 5 string in the app. I can learn a song, memorize it, and convert what I want to the lower extended range no problem.. but if I can see it, hear it, and play it all together I'd be like.. :D
I agree! Just on a trial of Yousician right now, but I like it a lot. 5- string option would be really cool.
By Jonm575
Thanks nocnyptak, I will look up the group. As far as more apps and programs I'm maxed out but I will still keep those in mind. What about playlists also? The ability to listen to our favorites list played through without going into practice mode for each song lol. That'd be juicy..

Hello there I'm a bit new to this forum, but i thi[…]

great Idea

Friend Add Thread

Total beginner grateful for advice. Do I need fin[…]

Ouch my fingertips!

That's absolutely normal. Anyone here have checked[…]