Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By caleboxford
Has anyone tried or is currently using an iRig 2 setup on PC with Yousician? If so, I have a couple of questions like does it work? I have been trying to find the best solution for sending absolute clean sound to my app so it will properly recognize what I am playing. (I have been using my Google pixel 2 XL and the mic / app just cant keep up as the game becomes more challenging).

I was hoping I could use the iRig 2 to plug into my PC (windows), and then to my amp for sound. This way Yousician is receiving direct sound from the guitar rather than picking up ambient sounds through a microphone. Is this possible?

Thanks!
By johnmosley
iRig 2 is not a USB device and not really intended for use on a PC, it is for iOS devices. If the PC has a 3.5mm TRS jack then you may be able to get it to work, I did play around with a basic iRig on PC some time ago and had some success. But really for the PC you need to ge5 a proper USB audio device that comes with its own ASIO driver.

This could be the blind leading the blind cause I'[…]

Re Modern Vintage main lead level 9 slide icon. I[…]

Songs not loading

Hi, Robot City for guitar is not loading on my and[…]

Re Modern Vintage main lead level 9 slide icon. […]