Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By BrunoC6

Yousician update - version 3.19
Hi Yousicians,

More content has recently been added to Yousician! The list of new tunes include songs made famous by:
  • Foo Fighters: The Pretender
  • AC/DC: Shoot To Thrill
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: Can't Hold Us
Please note that territory limitations apply. If you can’t find your favorite song in Yousician, make sure to request it on our Song Requests Forum.

In addition to the new songs, Exercise bundles now showcase information about the song genre.

We’ve added more filters to song search, making it easier for you to find songs you want to play. The filters are instrument-specific and include Shortened, Premium+ options for all instruments. In addition, you can search for alternate tuning songs for stringed instruments, left-hand and right-hand songs for Piano and songs that match your vocal range for Singing. More options will be added in the future.

Search filter options for Guitar.

These filter tags are also visible when looking at lists of songs (collections, search results, etc.) so you can view the information about each exercise on the list.

The update is now available for PC and Mac. Android and iOS update is released later this week. We hope you enjoy the new features.
By lehik
Thanks for the update, the new filtering looks good.

I was just about to rant about lack of release notes since 3.13...I mean it's nice if you keep us players informed rather than just release the updates and leave us wondering what's new :)
It seems that the Android version gets the changes described in Google Play more consistently.

I ran into the same problem. It consists in the fa[…]

Internet connection

Same thing just started happening to me yesterday.[…]

When I do a Guided Lesson, the longer middle secti[…]

Family Plan

+1 as well. As a mother of 6, there is no way I ca[…]