Want to know about updates and announcements, this is the right place.
By BrunoC6
Yousician's team of educators is renewing the singing syllabus, and we will release changes to missions in levels 0 and 1. This means that missions you've sung before are replaced and will include new content.

If you're using the Guided lesson feature and are higher than level 1 in the syllabus, you might be asked to sing lower-level exercises during your lesson. This is due to the syllabus changes. Once you've completed the new exercises, you should no longer experience this.

We are focused on giving you the best learning experience. That's why we are working to improve the syllabi even further so you will see some exciting changes in the future as well. We understand that it can be frustrating and confusing when things change all of a sudden and we are very sorry for the inconvenience. On the bright side, you now have new content to go through!

None of the songs have been removed from the app. You can still find them with the song search feature.

We sincerely hope you will love the new missions and share your thoughts about them with us.

I ran into the same problem. It consists in the fa[…]

Internet connection

Same thing just started happening to me yesterday.[…]

When I do a Guided Lesson, the longer middle secti[…]

Family Plan

+1 as well. As a mother of 6, there is no way I ca[…]