Having difficulties with Yousician? Look here for help. Check the stickies first!
By philip leclerc
Have been away from Yousician for close to a year (stopped using it last time due to *another* bug, so guess I'll look forward to fixing that one once this one is fixed...), but can't get it to start.

I'm running Windows 10 Home on an Acer Aspire E5-774G. My Windows updates are up-to-date, or should be, since I just let it update a few moments ago.

Problem symptoms: on clicking the Yousician launcher, the loading screen hangs indefinitely. That is, I see this;
yousicianLoadingBug.jpg
And it never make any progress to actually opening the App...

I have tried:

- re-installing Yousician
- running Yousician as Administrator
- deleting C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\Yousician Launcher\Yousician.app\* and starting the Yousician Launcher to force it to update

Not sure what else to try. Would rather not have to cancel my account because of the app being unstable. Can I get some help suggesting how I might fix the problem?

EDIT: Seems the forums are about as stable, heh. How in the world are you supposed to get a .jpg attachment to display in-line? Or to be downloadable as a separate file?

Which fingers do you guys use to play the 5th and […]

Internet connection

Just downloaded and started my journey. App works […]

I am experiencing the same issue - -Scarlett Solo […]

I agree, Having the lyrics scrolling along with th[…]