Talk about anything and everything related to Yousician Guitar here
Hi,

I'm having a really hard time with the strumming patterns. I can't get a simple tune like Livewire (level 2) right.

I can move chord fairly easily, but I don't know what's happening with my strumming. Example: Livewire has just Em and G. Sometimes it has a couple DOWN-UP with the same chord. Without me moving my left hand at all, I get the first DOWN-UP right, then I get the second UP totally wrong and then the third DOWN-UP completely correct again.

I've even filmed myself but can really spot my error. Does anyone have tips? This is so frustrating as I have my chord changes okay-ish.
I'm on level 4 right now, so I'm not that far ahead of you. My recommendation is to use practice mode and really slow it down. Choose a pretty short section, and click on auto for the speed starting at something like 40 or 50% of normal speed. If you get enough correct, Yousician will automatically add 5%. Keep doing it until you get to (or even a little past) 100%. Then repeat with other sections.

Understand that this doesn't come naturally, but after practicing it...you'll start to develop muscle memory. Good luck!
Turn down yousician music volume?

They did bring back the master volume some time ag[…]

Same here. I recently updated the app on both iPho[…]

Linux

Hello mahenou, I'm having the same issue, I'm runn[…]

Login Server Down?

Actually I just checked mine and it's fixed. Try r[…]